by Gina Yambot
• 50C grams spaghetti noodles
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 4 garlic heads
• 1 medium onion, minced
• 500g ripe tomatoes, seeded & boiled
• 1 tbsp SUCHERO Organic Natural Sweetener
• 25 grams basil leaves
• 2 cans tuna
• 1/2 tsp chili flakes
• salt & pepper to taste
1. Cook spaghetti noodles. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Saute onions until soft. Add garlic. Cook for 2 minutes. Add Suchero Organic Natural Sweetener. Increase heat & add tomatoes. Cook until soft. Reduce heat & add basil then tuna. Season with salt & pepper. Add chili flakes.
3. Garnish with basil leaves & tuna chunks.