Makes 30 pieces
- 1 ¼ cup butter
- 1 ¼ cup SUCHERO Low Glycemic Natural Sweetener
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 3 cup uncooked oats
- ¾ cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Beat the butter and Suchero in a large bowl of an electric mixer, until fluffy. Then add the egg & vanilla.
3. Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Add to egg mixture alternately with the oats and raisins.
4. With a tablespoon, drop dough onto ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake eight to nine minutes for chewy cookies.
6. Let cool cookie sheet for 1 minute. Transfer to wire rack and cool completely.